• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

can't figure it out...

imma honky

NAXJA Forum User
Location
Augusta, Ga
is "someone" out to kill me or save me?
02' - was in a tunrda that flipped twice end over end, skid 175 ft on the roof, came out with 2 minor cuts (no seat belt)
since the beginning of 05'
- hit by a c10 truck at work, minor bruised arm
- wrecked my jeep doing 35-40 (see jeep is gone) sprained ankle and bruised arm (wearing seatbelt, which I normally don't do)
- yesterday!, almost hit by a ford lightning at work...
WTF gives? I can't figure it out all these things happen to me where I should be seriously hurt, but I'm not. Then crap happens to me all the time where i get cut/burned when I'm careful as can be.....
:gag:
 
sounds like you need to stay home and drink more beer
 
imma honky said:
is "someone" out to kill me or save me?
02' - was in a tunrda that flipped twice end over end, skid 175 ft on the roof, came out with 2 minor cuts (no seat belt)
since the beginning of 05'
- hit by a c10 truck at work, minor bruised arm
- wrecked my jeep doing 35-40 (see jeep is gone) sprained ankle and bruised arm (wearing seatbelt, which I normally don't do)
- yesterday!, almost hit by a ford lightning at work...
WTF gives? I can't figure it out all these things happen to me where I should be seriously hurt, but I'm not. Then crap happens to me all the time where i get cut/burned when I'm careful as can be.....
:gag:

its a tease thing....first we'll save him....nahhaaa kill him....tease him by making him think we're saving him (hmm good idea)....almost kill him again...

it's like a teeter-totter. Ride the wave baby !

BTW...I put in a good word for you !
 
red91inWA said:
its a tease thing....first we'll save him....nahhaaa kill him....tease him by making him think we're saving him (hmm good idea)....almost kill him again...

it's like a teeter-totter. Ride the wave baby !
oh im ridin it. full on hands in the air.
 
DrMoab said:
Its been my experience that people who have such bad luck driving are inherently bad drivers :D

Maybe you should look to your inner self. :D
......i resent that
none of those wrecks were my fault.
the tundra, I was passenger in the back
my jeep, old people pulled in front of me.
oh well. next time i will make sure i have a nice big bull bar to REALLY do some damage. maybe then, they will think twice about pullin in front of me.
 
imma honky said:
......i resent that
none of those wrecks were my fault.
Sure, I believe that.


imma honky said:
the tundra, I was passenger in the back

You could have been a better back seat drive. That's what people do in the female seat.

imma honky said:
my jeep, old people pulled in front of me.
Even with the white hair you couldn't see that one coming?

:D
 
Back
Top