• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can someone in the Pittsburg area do me a HUGE favor???

IROCthe4.0

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in the final stages of negotiating the purchase of a nicely put together XJ. I'm about 8.5 hours away. I debated flying in and driving home but I honestly don't have the time. I'm going to have it shipped to me. While the owner has taken tons of pictures for me and I feel very accurately described the Jeep to this point I'm still a little uneasy. First time buying without being there in person. What I'm wondering if someone in the area could check it out for me, just verify that it's worth what I'm paying. If it were a 1500 dollar jeep I'd take a chance but I'm spending considerably more. Id be willing to throw whoever takes the time to look at it some money for their time. Let me know, it's be a huge help....Thanks!

Where in the Pittsburgh area is it? I live in the city, and might be able to help you out. Shoot me a PM

Back