• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Well, my wife just bought us a tent and an air mattress. I guess we will be camping with all the cool kids at the Park.

Actually, this is a milestone since my wife was not really wanting to go since she doesn't like camping. I'm really excited. I did tell her I got electrical so we can run a fan. Haha.

haha nice... so there is plugs for electrical? or do i have to pay extra?

I just checked out the new Coleman tent and air mattresses. WhoooHooo!!! No more sleeping on the hard ground. I'm pretty stoked since this camping stuff is kinda new for us. I've only been twice in my life (Crawl '08 and Flog '08).

I need to get a few more little items to make everything peachy.

We love to camp XJ style. This is our set-up, including a hot shower, toilet, full kitchen, and penthouse living quarters...:)

~James

DSCN0612.jpg

DSCN0610.jpg

We love to camp XJ style. This is our set-up, including a hot shower, toilet, full kitchen, and penthouse living quarters...:)

~James

DSCN0612.jpg

DSCN0610.jpg

That is kool and great for expeditions but will you pack in the tent in every day for wheeling?

That is kool and great for expeditions but will you pack in the tent in every day for wheeling?
x2.

i love it though!

nice little kitchenette

Sure, it takes about 10 minutes with me and my wife. We have it down to a science now...LOL.

Expeditionary travels move most every day as well.

We actually usually just pack the tent and awning back up, the kitchen, shower, tables etc just stay at the camp site while we go exploring or wheeling.

~James

Sure, it takes about 10 minutes with me and my wife. We have it down to a science now...LOL.

Expeditionary travels move most every day as well.

We actually usually just pack the tent and awning back up, the kitchen, shower, tables etc just stay at the camp site while we go exploring or wheeling.

~James
I'm definately gonna check it out. Next rig I build will be milder more road friendly.

~James

DSCN0612.jpg

DSCN0610.jpg

Where is the kitchen sink?

Nice backcountry rig for sure. I'd say you will have a lot of gawkers checking it out.

Ed, I'm glad you're gonna "rough it" with us.

That is an awsome rig James!! Wow. I can't wait to see that thing in person.

Ya might be a redneck if....;)

Where is the kitchen sink?

Nice backcountry rig for sure. I'd say you will have a lot of gawkers checking it out.

...i'll be one of them :eyes: :yelclap:

Dang... already throwing the redneck flag? Ah well... I was born and raised in S.C....LOL. :farmer:

No sink yet Ed, thanks for the idea though!

~James

I'm always amazed at "Redneck" ingenuity. If I get my way, I'll have a neat way of camping too.:D

Dang... already throwing the redneck flag? Ah well... I was born and raised in S.C....LOL. :farmer:

No sink yet Ed, thanks for the idea though!

~James

R-E-S-P-E-C-T that is what it means to me......:laugh:

Back