• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping issues, Plan B?

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
As the weather is changing, the mud in the newly built campground is increasing, which means the that tent campers may end up like KY Chris' tent w/o the help of the wind. The RVers may have issues with the mud in the 'new' driveway.

I talked to the owner of the campground this morning, he was real hesitant on letting RV's in, he then said that if we keep them on the drive we should be okay, however I know that my bus is 35' long, Bobs is too, and the other RV that said he's comming down must be at least 24' or so, so how much driveway is there? Who wants to camp in a mud pit??

On a side note, the warm toilets will be closing at I believe 6pm (maybe he said 9pm tho), so make sure you take your nightly shat early unless you want to do it in a porta-john.

Who's got thoughts?????????????

Talked to Mark again (the owner) and he doesn't feel that it will be any problem with the RV's, I misunderstood him the first time I talked to him. As far as the tent's, he said he's got some sand sites that will work better than the 'grass' will.

Rates:

$7/night per person for primitive
$20/night for RV with elect hookup
$30/night for RV full hookup

He seems quite cool about everything, just as long as we arent acting like children.

All is good.

well that's cool. I didn't really see a plan b for camping. The river would at the very least be a slop fest if not a flood waiting to happen in the middle of the night. Folks are more than welcome to throw their tents up on my trailer if they want. I'm sure I could accomadate 2-4 of them. I'll only be there sat. night though. I'm crashing in the bed of the truck, so I won't need any room on it.

Still got a full bed and 1/2 a bed open at the Inn....you all know the requirments...

Human
Female
A least 18 YO

Rates dependent on first impressions.

Rev
Always tryin to help.

Back