• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Campground

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
The campground has been contacted and they are aware of the event again this year and that folks will be there as early as Wednesday.

mac 'coming together' gyvr

Do we want to make an announcement to share as much as possible or are we not as concerned since we've gotten a flat rate for camping?

We have the camping section of registration like last year. I really do not think the bunching up is a problem being he will be lucky to have one or two more paying customers other than our group. I also given them the dates last time I was there. Bets thing we can do to help him is give him a list of people that are included in the flat rate fee.

Ram" WF camping is fun" Rod

We have to give him a list so that it's only preregistered members. Everyone must check in and if you aren't on the list, you pay.

We also need to be smart and suggest people share sites as much as possible. If we go in and look like we've taken the place over, our flat rate will go up, I guarantee it.

mac 'still not as much work as it has been' gyvr

We have to give him a list so that it's only preregistered members. Everyone must check in and if you aren't on the list, you pay.

We also need to be smart and suggest people share sites as much as possible. If we go in and look like we've taken the place over, our flat rate will go up, I guarantee it.

mac 'still not as much work as it has been' gyvr

My thoughts exactly on taking the place over. I think we have a good enough group though that common sense ussually kicks in and it won't be that way.

How does the flat rate work for us? More or less do we just pay one flat fee regardless of how many stay, or are we just paying a discounted rate per each preregistered camper?

One fee for the whole thing. But the deal is we provide him a list of preregistered members.

If it looks like he's not getting as good of a deal...it goes up next year prolly.

mac 'just have to be smart about it' gyvr

One fee for the whole thing. But the deal is we provide him a list of preregistered members.

If it looks like he's not getting as good of a deal...it goes up next year prolly.

mac 'just have to be smart about it' gyvr

As the person that handles the money...I feel we waste way to much time and brain power worrying about this.....I deal with the camp ground all year on personal trips and he has never been anything but super fair with us.

Ram " He needs us.....we need him" Rod

We still need a list of preregistered folks to give him because that's the deal we made.

Which is easy because the software from registration pretty much produces the list.

He's always been cool, but he's still running a business and we need to be mindful of that.

mac 'and people need to be responsible and preregister' gyvr

We still need a list of preregistered folks to give him because that's the deal we made.

Which is easy because the software from registration pretty much produces the list.

He's always been cool, but he's still running a business and we need to be mindful of that.

mac 'and people need to be responsible and preregister' gyvr

I agree Mac...I was just trying to say we have this set up pretty good so spending time talking about it seems to me to be Hasta

Back