• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Busted Knuckle Films at Aetna Next Weekend

saybye

NAXJA Forum User
Busted Knuckle Films is coming to Aetna Jan.15th 20011 to shoot. We'll prolly be mostly sitting around and watching the buggies climb the hills but I thought I would pass the word along to my NAXJA friends. Took this from the WEROCK forum...

WeRock, would like to invite everyone that is not a present member,
to come use our facility for convenient and safe parking for all riders.
If you choose to use our facilities on Jan.15th the cost will be $15.00 per person.
Our Front gate will be open to the public from 8:00a.m to 11:00a.m for entrance,
it will then open again @ 5:00p.m. to 10:00p.m for everyone to exit.
Our top gate will remain open all day for entrance back and forth to the mountain.

A few of us will be coming in from the neighborhood side because we will plan on riding past 10pm. Hope to see some of yall there, should be a good time!

Sounds fun! I know the lease is off of the wildwood exit, but could you post directions? I have been on the lease, but never gotten there by roads.

It is on their web site

Take 24 w to
Wildwood Ext. @
stop sign turn left
onto 299 go 3.5
miles turn right
down small hill and
over a small bridge,
turn right onto
Pulltight Rd. go up
hill, over train tracks
to first gate
entrance

Sounds fun! I know the lease is off of the wildwood exit, but could you post directions? I have been on the lease, but never gotten there by roads.

I know the way, no problem. we could caravan.

Well... a small issue... between my dad trying to do front wheel drive burn outs on ice and then hitting dry pavement (didn't know the rear drive was in neutral) and me trying to climb a snow covered hill, Betty now needs a new front ring and pinion. The good news is that I just happen to have a brand new G2 set laying on the self, and mine are covered under warranty, so I could possibly have her going again by then. However, Im not so sure its a good idea for me to go out again until after KOH. Not only will it make trip funds tighter, it also poses another opportunity for me to break something. Not to mention I need to go to ATL to swap out the R&P.

Back