• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bunch O stuff for sale

over2land

NAXJA Member #1171
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Its either in Riverside (92504), or Green Valley (91390), but also could be in LA (90048).

No pics right now, but I can take em.

Used Grey bikini top for (I think) '76-'91 CJ-7 and YJ. Removed velcro and replaced with straps and fastek buckles for less flapping on highway- $20

Used (I think) Spice Safari (the long one) bikini top for '92-'95 Wrangler $25

Used (very lightly) Black Denim Safari (the long one) bikini top for '92-'95 Wrangler $30

Used Currie Currectlync, straight, never been hit, tight tie rod ends, stabilizer included (used)- $200

'97 XJ plastic gas tank- $100

Good shape early ('67 IIRC) Rhino Style grill for FSJ- $60

Speedometer and bezel (again, '67 IIRC... same rhino Wag) for FSJ- $40

Heater controls (again, '67 IIRC... same rhino Wag) for FSJ- $40

Misc late model XJ dash components and panels, including air bags, switches (ignition, turn, etc) and heater componants- request a part and make an offer

Late model Grey XJ passenger seat- Free!

Pair of mastercraft seats. Good condition, no rips, etc. Seats are comfy, I just wanted something other than purple. They'd look GREAT in a rig that sorta matches purple. Or, I guess you could get covers for them. They do not have mounts/sliders on them. - $150 this is the guy I got em from... I'm just passing on his good deal that he was passing on. http://www.jeepaholics.com/support/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=55890

Lightly used, but in box Autometer Phantom Fuel Gauge. The box says it is PN 5714, but I'm not sure that is accurate, and not sure how to test that. I know on a '94 YJ it reads backwards. http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=ATM-5714&N=700+115&autoview=sku - $20

I have a pair of Crown Automotive Unit bearings still in boxes. PNs on boxes are 53007449 and/or 559347-1. Crossing the first number to the Crown site comes back with these are good for 93-98. Quadratec has em for 129.99 (I think these are the same ones, but they list different years). I'll let em go for $90 each or $160 for the pair

Also have a grey, early style XJ overhead console, with electrical plugs. - $80

GM/Chevy '98 Vortec Fuel Injection setup. Complete setup... wires, sensors, intake, intake manifold, dizzy, thermostat, computer, etc etc. It was pulled from a running 98 Chevy years ago. I've moved 3 times since I got it, and still not used it. I think I've got an extra computer too. If you are looking to put an SBC chevy in something, you can use a 350 short block, Vortec heads and this FI setup for a decent, low buck multiport injected rig. $200 OBO

All items are OBO. Don't be afraid to PM me with offers. Yes, we can knock some money off if you'd wanna combine items. I'd rather not ship stuff, but if I can find a box laying around, and you've got pay pal and want to pay shipping, we can do that too.

I will also be willing to trade for a "T" size welding tank with the 75/25 mix.

By end of weekend, I can have pics... but if you are interested, I'll be in Gormin tomorrow and then Riverside and San Berdoo Sun. I won't be back down that way for I dunno how long. LA on Monday... but if you want to meet up with me at one of these places, shoot a PM soonest so I can make sure to have it with me at that time.

Last edited:
Three bikini tops and no bottoms? Hmmm.

If anybody in OC wants any of this stuff, I can bring it back on Sunday.

xjohnnyc said:
Three bikini tops and no bottoms? Hmmm.

If anybody in OC wants any of this stuff, I can bring it back on Sunday.

Hey Johnny, let's do the Denny's on Madison this time, 9 am if that still works for you. Its closer to the storage place, and easier to get in and out of. Oh, and its just S of the 91, not N of it.

Sorry guys, I just got done rearranging the garage and its too dark out for pictures. I'm gonna try tomorrow after or before work.

Back