• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BUILT '88 MJ FS

rredalty

NAXJA Forum User
Few of you have seen the MJ I have but with things going the way they are, I am needing something I can drive to the trail if need be instead of always towing. Before I list anything about it, I will say I'm looking for a mild to well built 33" or 35" tire driver XJ/MJ or no less than $6000 CASH. I will not budge on the price so don't even waste your time but might be willing to travel some depending on what you got. This vehicle does have a title but is in no way daily drivable, that includes to the trail. Please don't ask me about it on the street at all. You will need a trailor. Title in hand but not registered. the vin plate is still in the vehicle. and the winch is no longer on there.
MJ is an '88, 4.0l, AW4, 231, long bed
-D44 front/ alloys/ lockrite/ warn hubs/ 5.13 yukons/ GreatLakeOffroad cover
-D44 rear/ spool/ traction bar/ 5.13 yukons
-Full hydraulic steering using single ended ram mounted to 1.5" .375" 4140 tie rod
-38.5x14.5x15 TSL SX's on 35 bolt DIY beadlocks
-front 3-link with 18" FOA reservoir coilovers
-sheet metal dash with all autometer guages
-cage/ front tube
-RCI buckets and harnesses
-bobbed/ boattailed/ boatsides...lots more I'm forgetting.
These pics were the last time out before the tube work/ coilovers
sdfgh.jpg

untitled.jpg

gfxc.jpg

P1000246.jpg

IMG00036.jpg

This is the tubing work sans the coilovers. The sheetmetal is not on the front but all is included. Don't have any pics on there with the coilovers but I will get some in the next few days.
bob12.jpg

bob13.jpg

ugh say it aint so! this jeep is bulletproof and built well, a true off road rig among many impostors..... it will go wherever its pointed, i hate to see you sell it matt

Folks, I have had the pleasure of seeing Matt's MJ in person, it's an animal!
bowdown.gif

He has done a fantastic job on it & someone is going to get an exceptional rig.
thumbs.gif
Get it and show those pretenders how it's done!

only picture i have... just checked it out today, and it is BAD @$$!!!

l_b8b2dd187a5175df20645ac33c389b58.jpg

Well that didn't take long!! I was buzzing around the block a couple of hours ago on my old SL350 and saw that it was gone, I assumed you were up at Windrock.

Congratulations on your sale.

BTW Matt, check your email. :wave:

Jeff

Not sold really, but traded. This is the new one and it should be a jungle gym in the next few weeks.
DSC00799.jpg

Its got a hp44 front with 5.13's, a detroit and highsteer, 60 rear with yukons, 5.13's and spool, yj 3.5" springs in the front, RE 5.5 in the rear, brand new 37" trxus m/t's, bumpers front and rear with f/s spare and warn M-8000.

very nice!!!

try and keep the body nice on this one...

Not sold really, but traded. This is the new one and it should be a jungle gym in the next few weeks.
DSC00799.jpg

Its got a hp44 front with 5.13's, a detroit and highsteer, 60 rear with yukons, 5.13's and spool, yj 3.5" springs in the front, RE 5.5 in the rear, brand new 37" trxus m/t's, bumpers front and rear with f/s spare and warn M-8000.

Ditch the leafs up front and it will be nice! LOL! :shhh:

Back