• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brushless Stadium truck DHK Raz-R BL RTR 1/10 4WD good cond

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Sons stadium truck. It has not been used in a few months (he has others) and looking to give it away, basically.

This truck
http://www.hobbypeople.net/index.php/dhk-raz-r-bl-rtr-1-10-4wd-st-no-battery-or-charger.html

Was bought at Christmas 2013 and driven about 20 times. It has a upgraded servo as Hobbypeople fully supports this vehicle / brand, and replaced it for free when the gears in the stock one stripped. SO its a metal gear now I think.

Its Brushless 3970kv, and Ready to Run. I will include a battery but not a charger.

Comes with alum shock towers, braces etc.

I have the original body as well as an other "cooler" one that my son wanted a few months back.

Nothing is broken or bent or such. Tires has some wear but nothing that would need replacing for some time.

It moves along at about 35-40MPH and is a great rec / bash type truck for younger kids.

I can take pictures if another is interested. Here are the stock pictures of it though.

120$ takes it.
Located in Yorba linda CA

345362_01_1_1.jpg

RCCA_28_7_0713_011_img006.jpg

dhk-raz-r-stadium-truck-4wd-110-brushless-and-brushed1.jpg

345362_04_1_1.jpg

345362_02_1_1.jpg

Exact pictures of truck.

DHK1.jpg

DHK2.jpg

Back