• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bloomington Area Trails

i live in bedford. ive got some friends that are part of a sami group and they have some land that we wheel on. you`d be welcome to join and it would be free.

Picky much? I don't know of hardly anywhere in the Midwest you can live and have public access wheeling within an hour and a half. I'm lucky enough to be 45 minutes from Redbird, but anything else is 2+ hours away.

There are all of 2 forest roads in Hoosier National you can "wheel" on, but they're not much more than dirt roads.

I am in Bloomington, Redbird is 45 minutes away and it is about the same distance to Haspin and the Badlands, but the badlands is way more fun imo

i live in bedford. ive got some friends that are part of a sami group and they have some land that we wheel on. you`d be welcome to join and it would be free.

Id love to, I havent been on a decent 4wheelin trip in a while. When is the next time you guys are going riding?

Ive heard of Redbird before, but havent heard and reviews of it. Has anyone here gone there recently?

And yes I do go to IU:clap:, I drive a lifted red 99 cherokee with a spare tire on top, if you ever see me flag me down

Has anyone here gone there recently?

You been living under a rock? The trail cleanup was there on the 14th! :doh: Ha, Just giving ya hell. Once I get a new Rig I will be taking it out there to put it through its paces. I am sure I can round up a few guys to go out there. I wanna get a look at that factory 8.8 of yours anyways! :D

Id love to, I havent been on a decent 4wheelin trip in a while. When is the next time you guys are going riding?

Ive heard of Redbird before, but havent heard and reviews of it. Has anyone here gone there recently?

And yes I do go to IU:clap:, I drive a lifted red 99 cherokee with a spare tire on top, if you ever see me flag me down

its nothing like redbird or badlands. but there are some desent trails and a few trails that have claimed some rigs. its on ablut 30-40 acres. but yea, next time we go ill post on here ahead of time. and anybody is welcome to come

where do you live? i'm just south of 10th street on lincoln. i drive a lifted blue XJ with 35s

where do you live? i'm just south of 10th street on lincoln. i drive a lifted blue XJ with 35s

ya i think ive seen you a few times, I live on 10th and union on the northeast side of campus.

And I would love to show you my factory 8.25 lol, i miss-read that thread when I posted gimme a break:banghead:

ya i think ive seen you a few times, I live on 10th and union on the northeast side of campus.

And I would love to show you my factory 8.25 lol, i miss-read that thread when I posted gimme a break:banghead:

Its cool just giving you a hard time! :cheers:

i think i`ve seen both of you before. i spend alot of time in b-town. i drive a blue 94 on 31`s with black wheels and a goofy tube bumper. if you ever see me, flag me down

I'll try too, i have highway tires on for the holidays, so now my jeep just looks like a really tall grocery getter with an oversized antenna and a light rack.:bawl: You never really notice how much a set of tires makes a difference until you take them off.

Back