• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BIGoffroad 8" leaf packs

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
I have a NEW pair of BIGoffroad 8" FlexE leaf packs with rubber bushings that were used strictly for mock-up purposes. Installed but never driven on.

Get these for $429.95 (normally $509.95)

These leaf packs weigh 54 lbs each and will need to be shipped individually. Expect shipping to run between $80 and $125.

If you come get 'em, I'll knock the price down to $419.95...... :thumbup:

Call me or PM if you are interested or have questions!

PM Sent.

For reference, these same leaf packs were put under the Raffle Jeep. The fenders front and rear were UNCUT. The flares are still in their factory mounted positions so that should help in understanding how much lift these leafs will get you.

2948910976_83ae02e1b2.jpg

God that jeep was so sexy.

Indeed. Led, Jeff and the other guys that turned wrenches on that rig did an incredible job.

Hard to believe that used to be a 2wd rig huh?

Heck yea. Props to them indeed. Did an awesome job. I followed it since it was still low and a 2wd. Amazing.

Sure, cash only and I keep the leaves until their paid for.......... :thumbup:

Heck yea. Props to them indeed. Did an awesome job. I followed it since it was still low and a 2wd. Amazing.
i like that steering!!!:lickout:
done jacking....

but 8" is a lot!!!!! wow...(no troy...hold yourself back...family site family site family site lol)

:D

Page 2 isn't working on that link.......... :dunno:

No finished pics?

Back