• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Remote Starter? OEM?

mtsz52784

NAXJA Forum User
I live up here in the Buffalo area and I like to waste gas so I'm looking for a remote starter. Does anybody have any opinions on a good one? Also which supplier have you had the best relationship with? Another question is did they make an OEM key fob/OEM remote starter for 2000 XJ... also anybody have anything else to say on the situation... PM me. Thanks :yelclap:

just keep a midget in the bank, he can crank it and even pull it around for you. I hear the lollipop guild is looking for work.

My roomate has the basic kit they offer at circuit city on his XJ and he really likes it. It uses a different remote, but the remote actuates his door locks also. I forgot the brand on the kit, but it costs $150 installed at circuit city. I am also installing the same kit in my pickup this week.

I use a Micro remote starter....its a model to be compatable with existing alarms (like my Hornet). It works well!

Ramsey said:
just keep a midget in the bank, he can crank it and even pull it around for you. I hear the lollipop guild is looking for work.

you stole my idea :( LOL!!!

DEI, they make viper, etc...

I'm in the process of installing 160xv model, check out link below for tons of info: :attom:

http://www.the12volt.com/

Back