• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beretta 92FS

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
I'm looking to fund another project and might as well let go of my Beretta 92FS. While this is a good pistol I never really make use of it so it's the first on the chopping block.

I've put about 100 rounds down the pipe, the previous owner said he put one box through it before putting it in the safe. As you can see in the photos it is in good shape.

Included are the pistol, two California-safe ten round magazines, a Hogue wrap-around grip, the factory grips (installed), a set (4) of new grip screws, a combo drop-leg / belt holster, Beretta mag loader (not pictured), and the OEM plastic box.

Located in Torrance, may meet up at FFL of your choice pending distance / scheduling.

Edit: New pricing!
Looking to get $550 from anybody, will accept $500 from red-letter NAXJA members.

You may click on all photos to see much larger versions.

Entire package.

Left side

Right Side

Throat

Barrel+-+Muzzle.jpg

Barrel, looking at top side of rifling from muzzle (No larger size available)

Barrel+-+Throat.jpg

Barrel, looking at bottom side of rifling from breech (No larger size available)

Underside of slide

Top of frame

Minor scuffs to right side

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
How much for the 10 gauge?

Damn, just blew my monthly fun budget on a barrel for my old Browning Light 12. Just couldn't wait until next month huh? :)

Also, well done on the photos I wish more sellers would take the time to set up quality shots like you did.

Also, well done on the photos I wish more sellers would take the time to set up quality shots like you did.

I'm a firm believer in photos sell. It always annoys me when things are listed and the photos aren't good enough to tell whether it's a potato or elephant.

Back