• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BDS vs OME

dman33733

NAXJA Forum User
I'm (yet again), the poor college student but desperately want a lift on my XJ and am willing to put money into something that will last and hold up to a good amount of abuse. I have been recommended both the BDS and Old Man Emu Systems for my XJ and was wondering what opinions were out of the people that owned them. I sometimes carry heavy cargo, so that's a consideration.

Thanks so much guys...and gals!

I have a BDS lift on my CJ-7 and it is very well built and has a lifetime replacement warranty. It rides great and flexes off road. OME is one of the best products available but the price is higher than most.

For a starter lift kit look at trying this -rocklizardfabrications.com/budget_boost. - I have done the double add a leaf and regularly haul 200 - 300 lbs of cargo and no sagging so far. It rides only slightly firmer than stock and flexes well off road.

Back