• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bass guitar rig

Picked this up 4 months ago for the band I was playing in, but now that im moving cross country and going back to playing guitar i wont be needing it!

Spector Legend Classic 4-String Electric Bass Guitar -350OBO great playing bass with passive EMG pickups! I really like how this sounds and plays. Here is a link /w the stats and a stock picture... Mine is the same finish with very few scratches and only 1 or 2 very small nicks/dents http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Spector-Legend-Classic-4String-Bass?sku=517435
bass.jpg

Next is my Yorkville 400B. It's 300W@8ohm/400W@4ohm and the amp is removable/rackmountable. It's stupid loud and has a ridiculous amount of headroom. I was playing in a local metal band and could not get above 3 on the volume before I was overpowering the guitarist with their marshal jcm and peavy 5150 full stacks! It was the workhorse for a local musician for many years and is SUPER loud. The cloth is in OK condition. The knobs and sliders are all in good shape but the Countour push button is a little loose(wont fall out) but works just fine. The stickers in the pic are not on the amp, these were the pics from the guy I bought it from. 400obo
yorkville01.jpg

yorkville02.jpg

If you want to buy both as a package, I am asking 650OBO but am willing to negotiate! I leave the state in 2 weeks and need this gone!!!

Back