• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

[B]2001 XJ Part Out[/B]

asahagun

NAXJA Forum User
2001 XJ Part Out

Have an XJ that I flopped on the right side, and with my second kiddo due in October, I have decided it is time to let her go, as I do not have the time to cut out the front right A pillar and start on a new “project”. Wife is also pretty upset, as I had finished this build just a few months prior to my “flop”, so it has to go. All these mods had less than 1 year on the heep.

I’m planning on having Ecology Auto Pick her up by Tuesday 8/15

She needs axles and wheels to be hauled away. And I’m not up for parting out the straight 6 or AW4.

Some of my thoughts on part out items:

Tom Woods rear drive shaft 32”- $150

Advanced Adapters SYE for NP231 - $150

Iron Rock Offroad Double Shear Track Bar - $100

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/10215.html

Aussie Locker, Front Dana 30 - $130

CSF 3 core radiator (no plastic end caps) - $100

Fuel Injectors (6), 4 hole, from Five0Motorsport Anaheim - $100

Front Clip- $150

Dirt Bound Offroad Front Bumper w/ Full hoops - $200
http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/extreme-winch-bumper-with-brush-guard-jeep-cherokee-xj.html

Seats are in good condition.

I may field specific requests if I have the time. Location Oceanside

Thanks
Adam

Exterior and interior colors?

Interior color is GRAY. Exterior color NAVY BLUE.

If you want pictures I can text them to you on the fly, don't have time today to deal with uploading photos.

I originally just wanted to offload my XJ to someone who would put her to use, but she is due for smog, and with the front right A pillar being pushed in a few inches, there is no way to legally fix the windshield to get a smog test.
Damn shame to, she is solid rig, feel terrible about scrapping her, but not sure what else I can do.

Build notes:
3.5" rubicon express super flex lift
33" BFGs
Dana 30 with 4.56s and aussie locker
Rear Ford 9", 4.56s with Auburn Limited slip, and Duchman big spline shafts
HD sliders

Adam
760 eight 15-5646

Rear Ford 9", 4.56s with Auburn Limited slip, and Duchman big spline shafts

HD sliders

Adam
760 eight 15-5646

Separate the axle shafts? 35 spline by chance?

May be interested in the sliders. Texting for pics.

I have 6 tires for this rig. 4 are BFG KM2s with about 45-50%. 2 are BFG mud terrains with ~40%
5 steel wheels, I think they are rugged ridge, D windows with 4.5 inch backspacing. 1 steel rim is slightly bent but could be hammered back into place and hold a seal.

If anyone has stockers laying around, and wants to swap out for mine plus $200 obo. drop me a line

What size are the tires?

I have a set of stockers I would be happy to re-home.

Update:
I found a wrecker that will take the heep with no axles or tires.

So if anyone is interested in the tires flat out let me know, details are listed above.

Same goes for the rear Ford 9". Make me an offer
-Adam

Lol I had mine on caster wheels when the junkyard picked it up... I stripped it from anything that could be removed..... Every last bolt..

What are they giving you for the jeep? If someone wanted the complete shell what would you charge? This is after you sell axles,lift and tires

Adam is a great guy. Love my new bumper but Anak has some work to do under my front end.

The tires are nice but too big for me also. The Jeep was well kept Sad to see it go from the group. Especially since Adam is going to the dark side and buying a Toyota!

Coach Bruce

Back