• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone need a job? Green Bay

Jeeperrick

NAXJA Forum User
I work for a fairly large company, it's actually a oil refinery. We will be posting a job opening within a week or two. Location is in Green Bay, WI. Duties include some boiler operation, dealing with steam lines and traps, loading or assisting to load trucks (automated/it's liquid), welding and torch experience also helpful. Over half of the work is outside, tons of safety including writing a permit for every job performed. Due to the nature of the biz, must be clean cut, no beards. Starting pay is around the $18.00-$22.00 per hour mark. If your interested pm me and I'll send you a link to where I work. Besides being a good company to work for, your co-worker is simply amazing! Well thats what they tell me anyway! ;)

This probably isn't the right place for this, but in todays tough times, I thought I'd throw it out there.

Back