• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody use Frostwire?

jk333

NAXJA Forum User
I just downloaded frostwire, and im having a bit of trouble trying to put downloaded music into my Itunes. Anybody familiar with the process?

yeah i had the same problem when I first got it, you have to do something in the settings. My sister set it up for me. now all the music goes directly into itunes.

sorry I cant be of more help, but it is possible to make it go into your itunes.

frostwire = fail. you need to get uTorrent and download that way. faster, more secure.

and holy s*** i just realized this is only my 2nd post...

frostwire is good once you get it set up right, kinda hard to explain the set up over a post, but basically you need to make sure it sends the songs to your itunes. I THINK, you go into tools/ options and then you can tell it where to save the songs.

Ah, yea, another one to remove from the kiddys PC's when it gets infected. They actually have it for linux.

from frostwire download list-open a media player, highlight, drag and drop into media player, (windows media player etc.),and highlight those and (right click) open file location. from there you can put them on your i tunes...

easier way go to frostwire file and transfer from there to itunes.

frostwire = fail. you need to get uTorrent and download that way. faster, more secure.

and holy s*** i just realized this is only my 2nd post...

utorrent is nothing without torrents, and the public torrents these days are being watched 24/7... dont download anything from universal, or hbo, or any other large entertainment provider who actively hires 3rd party pirate chasers.

if he had sources for legit, private tracker torrents, he wouldnt be asking about p2p.

but yeah, p2p sucks.

Ah, yea, another one to remove from the kiddys PC's when it gets infected. They actually have it for linux.

yeah it eventually slowed down my old dell to the point where I got a macbook for college... No problems yet!

And do any of you actually buy music from itunes? I buy CD's once in a while, but the music industry is permanently changed. Bands make most of there money off concerts, which I go to plenty of.

Yes I do buy them, then rip them to mpg's so I can fit more on my media which now is on USB keys for the head units of the jeeps.

Back