• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody have the JCR bumper mounts in the area?

Dewidge

NAXJA Forum User
I'd like to take a look at them and be sure they would work with my after market bumper before ordering.

I have a Nates4x4 bumper from 2000 and would like to reinforce the mounting since it is only using the stock 6 holes (3 on each side). He offers one, but I like the extra reinforcement that JCR is offering these days.

My jeeps is still on his site if you want to see which I have (second pic of black XJ):
http://nates4x4.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=37

How about measurements between the mounts from the outside and inside of the plate? I am assuming it will be 3/4" different.

My bumper mounts to the outside of the "frame rail" which I measure to be 32 and 5/8ths. This is what has me worried as I'm not even sure how Nate's reinforcement would work since the bumper mounts so tight. I assume no ones makes one to mount on the inside?

Last edited:
Back