• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody have a line on a 4L60e trans?

Hoooper

NAXJA Forum User
I need to pick up a 4L60e transmission. Needs to be I think 96 or newer with the removable bell housing. If the bell housing thats on it fits a genIII small block thats even better, im pretty sure most of them will but not all of them

Keep hitting Craigslist - I was seeing them offered at around $700 when I was down in Oakland. Hope you can find one. I know PickNPull is useless for anything newer than the 90s down there...

Keep hitting Craigslist - I was seeing them offered at around $700 when I was down in Oakland. Hope you can find one. I know PickNPull is useless for anything newer than the 90s down there...

yeah ive seen a few in the $400 range which is more what I am looking to pay, but it would be nice if I could pay that for one from someone who I trust is honest about its history. Dont need any $400 paperweights :anon:. The junkyards it completely depends on who you call, one place will tell you they all go for $1000 and then another place has one at 100,000 miles for $600. If it comes down to it I can track one down through car part

Back