• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any SD members

terryg

NAXJA Forum User
have a german shepard that needs a good home. 4 yrs old, partially trained. loves wheelin. he's a good dog, but big. my daughter movin to small apt, and has to get rid of him this weekend. please call me at 909-855-0026

If I had the room I would take him in a heart beat. German Shepards are awesome dogs. Had them growing up. I have 2 dogs now and dont have the room. I really hope you find a good home for him.

Matt

I'd say I could temporarily take him for maybe 2 weeks, but that's it... I am in a 1400sf townhouse with 3 teens, a 75lb shepherd mix, and a cat (and the couple weeks would depend on Eddie (my dog) & somewhat on the cat). And I don't know how much longer I'll be in this place.

But if that's necessary, and if it'll help, six19 six54 nine758... phone or text. But I seriously can't keep him, only offer temporary shelter (with Eddie's permission)

Back