• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any interest in an axial scx10?

mcguyver_xj

NAXJA Forum User
-Selling my gf's Axial SCX10 as we no longer have time to compete/play anymore...

-For the most part it is a stock axial scx10 honcho the only things upgraded is the steering servo and an aluminum steering link kit and it also has beadlock rims with pitbull rocker tires which are amazing and obviously the aftermarket xj body with scale accessories and the metal rear bumper...this truck has the stock led light kit and motor and axles...it is also ready to run all that is needed is a battery charger it comes with a 2s 5200mah hardcase lipo

I am asking $350obo which is what a brand new honcho would cost without upgrades and without a battery...plus shipping or pickup in west springfield, ma

still for sale give me $340 obo and you get the truck, battery, remote, and a battery charger shipped to your door thats cheaper than a new one and a new one doesnt come with battery or charger

Last edited:
I would have bought it but I just got a new truck and a quad.

Back