• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any good 4x4 shops in South Jersey for an alignment

Empty_Pockets

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know of a good 4x4 shop in the south jersey area who con do an alignment on a lifted 4x4 with adjustable suspension?
98 cherokee 3.5 in re superflex arms, and Jks adjustable track bar. Looking to cure a death wobble situation that may be due to a caster issue.

Globex performance in toms river. Not sure where in south jersey you are tho

I'm far enough south that I don't consider Tom's river south jersey lol. It's like a 2hr ride for me. There used to be pine Barron's jeep and 4x4 but I'm pretty sure they went under.

i've never seen any "normal" alignment shop adjust aftermarket parts unless they were a tie rod or drag link. it is easy enough to do yourself in your driveway with a $10 angle finder.

WTF do you need an angle finder for :confused:

Tape measure is all I've ever used.

I used a chart I found online for the measures for my 3.5in lift. If I'm getting it aligned I want to make sure that it's right and that my front axle is centered. I bought used re superflex arms, despite using the chart I think the axle is pulled too far back. The track bar is a brand new jks, I replaced the bad bushings in the arms, my next step is to tighten the superflex joints and see if that is the problem.

Back