• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any Free camping recomendations?

Double up with someone with a double tent site.

Re: Re: Any Free camping recomendations?

I need to be as cheap as possible.. like as in gratis ;)

any areas where you can camp that don't require money?

There's quite a few but they're no where near town. You'll spend just as much money in fuel as you would splitting a tent site going in and out of town.

But if you really want I could show you a few of my secret locations that are secluded and free. And as close to town as you can get for free.

I need to be as cheap as possible.. like as in gratis ;)

any areas where you can camp that don't require money?

We have a double site, says good for to to 4 people. Park in front of our site and sleep in your truck...unless you want to spoon with Jason, he's furry and will keep you warm.

There's quite a few but they're no where near town. You'll spend just as much money in fuel as you would splitting a tent site going in and out of town.

But if you really want I could show you a few of my secret locations that are secluded and free. And as close to town as you can get for free.

Ah, ok. I was under the impression that camping free tent camping would be not too far.

We have a double site, says good for to to 4 people. Park in front of our site and sleep in your truck...unless you want to spoon with Jason, he's furry and will keep you warm.

Hmmm... the thought of spooning with another man sounds inviting. Tell me more about this Jason.

Are Dogs allowed in the camp site?

What days are you thinking of going Julio? Driving or towing?

Driving.

Not sure if i wanna leave Monday after work or Tuesday after work. Or just take the whole week off and have 4 unpaid days. :/ decisions...decisions...

I only have 1 vacation day left in the year :p

What plans did you have? Maybe we can caravan?

I was going to go Thursday at 3 am, or balls out Wed night. Come home Sunday.

If I do this, we can bunk up. I'll buy the site, and bring the peanut butter.

Last edited:
I was going to go Thursday at 3 am, or balls out Wed night. Come home Sunday.

If I do this, we can bunk up. I'll buy the site, and bring the peanut butter.

You had me at peanut butter :p

I'm planning on coming back Sunday morning as well.

Is it just you or are you bringing yo kids?

Just me, and maybe pick up a stranger.

Kids have too much going on with school, baseball , soccer, taekwando, ballet, etc.

If I can go, I would grab a big RV spot, so a few rigs could park.

Just me, and maybe pick up a stranger.

Kids have too much going on with school, baseball , soccer, taekwando, ballet, etc.

If I can go, I would grab a big RV spot, so a few rigs could park.

Ok, Sounds good.

Let me know what you how you wanna go about it. Im thinking of leaving Tuesday. Still trying to figure out if i'm leaving after work or just take the day off to drive up early or around 9am when traffic has died off.

So it's 26 for non hook up RV and 33 for water and electric? If so you would be paying for how many days? I'll pitch in for the extra day that i'm there.

Since I plan on driving up Tuesday i'm pretty sure i need to pay for a place to sleep tuesday night and Weds night.

Ill stxt you details as I figure them out. I'm currently sitting 30' up in a tree, drinking beer, and waiting for a deer....or a bear to walk by.

Ill stxt you details as I figure them out. I'm currently sitting 30' up in a tree, drinking beer, and waiting for a deer....or a bear to walk by.

Aight. And anyone else that wants to sext ms... here is the number. :p

three one OH! 561-9980

Used to be a lot of great camping places around close to town. Over Popularity of the area and liberal retards ruined that though.

Bummer. Well, at least now it looks like i will be camping close to fellow XJ owners.

Anyone else bringing their pooch?

Anyone else bringing their pooch?

Pet Policies

1. Pets love to walk and explore their surroundings. Please keep them on a leash at all times.
  2. Pets do not have the luxury of using restrooms or pool facilities.
  3. Please take them to the pet walk and clean up after them.
  4. Pets are not allowed in cabins. No exceptions!
  5. Pets love to spend time with you. Isn't that why you brought them? Please take them with you when you leave the park. If at any time your pet is left unattended we reserve the right to call animal control and have it removed.
  6. Many people, including ourselves, love pets but there are some who do not. You are responsible for your pet in all regards.
  7. No aggressive breeds allowed in the park at any time! Included, but not limited to Pit bulls, rottweilers, doberman pincers, mastiffs or any similar breed.

Pet Policies

1. Pets love to walk and explore their surroundings. Please keep them on a leash at all times.
  2. Pets do not have the luxury of using restrooms or pool facilities.
  3. Please take them to the pet walk and clean up after them.
  4. Pets are not allowed in cabins. No exceptions!
  5. Pets love to spend time with you. Isn't that why you brought them? Please take them with you when you leave the park. If at any time your pet is left unattended we reserve the right to call animal control and have it removed.
  6. Many people, including ourselves, love pets but there are some who do not. You are responsible for your pet in all regards.
  7. No aggressive breeds allowed in the park at any time! Included, but not limited to Pit bulls, rottweilers, doberman pincers, mastiffs or any similar breed.

I read that, but what's that got to with my question?

Back