• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another "what I need/want" list

Manic Mechanic

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I figure since there are a few of these posts, why not. Not looking for handouts, just trying to do what I can on a budget, figured start here first before paying full price on new stuff.

What I need/want is:

A set of either stock or 3in leaf springs

Stock coils or 3in

1.5in shackles

Coil Spacers

If any of ya'll upgraded shocks before they went bad, I'll take those too

'97+ center console with cupholders (this is the want)

Hood

That's if for now, I may update with more as I spend more time under the Jeep. I know that this chapter is kinda spread out, but I should be able to drive as far south as Waco, far north as OKC, east and west is Weatherford and Texarkana, for parts if needed. Like I said, this is on a budget. I don't have much to trade/sell right now, other than a Chevy 350 only missing the carb, starter, and fan. Anyways, any help would be greately appreciated.

-Eric

I realize you are up in Sherman but if you travel to Waco area I am just south. I have the entire interior pieces includes console for gray interior. I am going to junk when i get around to clearing out my shed. I also have my project XJ on rollers stock leafs springs, coils and axels that I do not need.

You can have them if you want them. The leafs and springs would require you helping me put the replacements on ;)

Tell me more about the parts. The leafs still in good condition? No sag? What year is the jeep the parts coming off of? I may have to do a trip south and check this stuff out, and double benefit of helping ya remove them is get some experience pulling the leafs out. Does that console have cup holders?

-Eric

I think the parts are from a 93 but not positive... I was given them all when I bought this project. The leafs are on roller d30 and D35 from a 2wd look good to me but no idea for sure.

I will just junk if nobody needs them.

Back