• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another one....

Thank you!

Thank you to the BOD for their efforts to pull together a great event!
Thank you to all of you that volunteered. You guys were easy to spot :eek: and always helpful!
Thanks to the sponsors, those were awesome prizes!
Thank you to everyone that gave to their fellow XJ'er. You all are generous to a flaw.
Thanks to the guys that brought the Yuengling. I may have had more than one at the bonfire... :D
Thanks for the hospitality, the camaraderie and the great time. I had a blast!

Hope to see all of you soon.
:cheers:

-Jack

Thanks to everyone that helps make this event possible, it is something I look forward to each year :)

I too would like to add a great big thanks to all involved especially the vendors. Not only does your generosity help the club tremendously but your continued involvement with the XJ platform specifically keeps these Cherokee's on the trails year after year.

I'd also like to say thanks for the "Best Buddy" award. It is truely an honor in a group as outgoing and helpful as the people who make up the MW Chapter. I actually feel there are many people or even that most people in this chapter are deserving of this award. I have never had a break down where there wasn't a crew of people willing to lend a hand, a part, or a little wisdom (and a lot of good ribbing to boot) to help get me back on the trail and going. This willingness is exactly what inspires me to reply in kind to anyone who needs a hand. If there is something I can do to help, I will (sometimes I even try when there is nothing I can do ;) ), partly because of my personality, but mostly because I know there are so many others that will do and have done the same when I am the one in need. This is a great group! Thanks again!

Lastly, I'd like to apologies to everyone who ran Orange trail on Saturday. I'm sorry we all missed out on the group picture. I thought they would have waited for us, and they did for quite a while, but ultimately I kept us out on the trail until they couldn't wait any longer. I really think that the last rock garden is the best part of orange, and I'd of hated for us to miss it. Looking back what I should have done is got us out on the road and let those who felt the photo was more important have the chance to leave for the photo and the rest of us could have finished off Orange. If getting in the group shot was important to you I am sincerely sorry. Either way I hope you all had fun and the trail was worth missing out on the shot.

B-loose AKA BMFL

just getting home, I had a fantastic time and very happy to be able to see everybody again. thank you all for attending and making the Midwest chapter all what it is, we could not have a great event without great people.

I made top 5 at saturday fire, all 5 of us left at the same time, 3am.

I may be old, but I can hang with all you young bucks

X2...that drive home was a tough one after being part of the top 5 but worht every second.

Thank you for all that lended a hand our sponsors were great....

MWC has the best group of guys and girls in all of NAXJA.....For those of you I did not get a chance to see before you or I took off hope to see you through the year.
Ram" More rest back at work than at WF :) " Rod......

Thanks for another good year! Made it home about 6pm last night and crashed shortly after... Kids are loving the pictures today.

Thanks to the BoD, volunteers, and MWC members for being who you are!

Lastly, I'd like to apologies to everyone who ran Orange trail on Saturday. I'm sorry we all missed out on the group picture. I thought they would have waited for us, and they did for quite a while, but ultimately I kept us out on the trail until they couldn't wait any longer. I really think that the last rock garden is the best part of orange, and I'd of hated for us to miss it. Looking back what I should have done is got us out on the road and let those who felt the photo was more important have the chance to leave for the photo and the rest of us could have finished off Orange. If getting in the group shot was important to you I am sincerely sorry. Either way I hope you all had fun and the trail was worth missing out on the shot.

B-loose AKA BMFL

You did a great job out there as trail leader on both days. I sincerely hope no one was upset by missing the picture, I know I'm not. I had a blast out there on the trail with you guys and in the end, that's more important than being in the photo. I know I was there and so do others, I don't need a photo to remind me of that. Hope you lead again next year.

a huge thank you to everyone involved in making this such a great weekend!

Kelly and I had a blast as always. We want to thank all of the BOD, volunteers, and sponsors that make this event happen. Can't wait to do it again next year!

You did a great job out there as trail leader on both days. I sincerely hope no one was upset by missing the picture, I know I'm not. I had a blast out there on the trail with you guys and in the end, that's more important than being in the photo. I know I was there and so do others, I don't need a photo to remind me of that. Hope you lead again next year.

Thanks. I do agree but the more I thought about it the more I thought I should have at least asked. I'm guessing that if it were that important to some of the people they would have asked to leave the group. Again though they shouldn't have had to ask, I should have offered. A minor mistake (I hope) on my part and hopefully everyone there felt just as you do and no one feels bad.

I had a great time leading. I'm amazed how easy orange has become over the years. Not because the trail is any easier, but because the Jeeps and drivers are so much more capable. I think I had to get out and spot only once or twice! Years ago the trail would have taken another hour or two. One thing that help a lot this year is that I was able to avoid a lot of the deep water filled holes.

Thanks for the kind words and I will definitely volunteer to lead again next year!

B

we didn't care about missing the photo either, though it prolly would have been a more bad ass pic if i were in it!

Great group, Great sponsors, great door prizes.
Best of all a great time once again. Can't wait for next year.
I really wish we could have made it back in time for the group picture,
nothing like having a TJ in the middle of a bunch of XJ's. But running the last leg of the orange trail was well worth it.
Winterfest rocks once again!!

Back