• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Alcohol Trivia

Well here goes, but...

I think they ought to do away with all of it and leagalize pot.

IMHO that is,
but I never heard of anybody having too many bong loads then goin an beat the old lady to a pulp.

:wave:

Bent said:
Well here goes, but...

I think they ought to do away with all of it and leagalize pot.

IMHO that is,
but I never heard of anybody having too many bong loads then goin an beat the old lady to a pulp.

:wave:

I have seen people smoke thier lives away. And for that matter drink it to. But the drink is a little more controllable for the majority of people. Just my opinion, don't kill me here.:heart:

Bent said:
I never heard of anybody having too many bong loads then goin an beat the old lady to a pulp.

Here here (Although I still like my beer - no worries, I'm a happy drunk!).

skierbri10 said:
I have seen people smoke thier lives away,

I've known far more people who've drank their life away than smoked it.

That's an interesting list of things even tho #22 is complete and "udder" bull shirt. Only if the milk was left outside in the sun for a month in July. some are pretty funny!

Kejtar said:
They have couple interesting entries.

Oh Captain Ron, I think you will appreciate # 10 :D

:cheers:

Danno said:
That's an interesting list of things even tho #22 is complete and "udder" bull shirt. Only if the milk was left outside in the sun for a month in July. some are pretty funny!

I'd be interesting for somebody to find the truth in that list, I know that 43 is also BS. Fun little list though.

skierbri10 said:
I have seen people smoke thier lives away. And for that matter drink it to. But the drink is a little more controllable for the majority of people. Just my opinion, don't kill me here.:heart:
S
P
O
B
I

Talk about udder bullspit...

Learn a little about the mechanics of both drugs' actions before you write your DEA propaganda...

Nice list!

Some of those are pretty good..

I wondered about the 43 too..
and 22

And on #71.... those are sadistic suckers... if it's already that friggin cold and miserable without a decent woman for miles how can you deny a man his booze?? it's just wrong!!!

Obviously I agree with the above legaliztion remarks... I question how a substance can be deemed illegal when it has virtually NO recorded fatalities sufficiently proven to be actually related to pot. And the number of people dieing of alcohol related illness alone is astronomical.. and thats not even including drunk driver casualties or other alchohol related violence...

That said I like my booze.. I'm a happy drunk.. and I enjoy in moderation around bed time near someplace I can crash every time for my safety and the safety of tothers.

seanR said:
I think #34 may be recreated at the next MWC gathering!
John, Do you want me to bring a back hoe over and dig a hole??

Well, Cindy wants me to build her a sunroom, so the foundation hole should be large enough to hold several thousand gallons...

Back