• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

advance auto 40% discount

It is also a Tellapal.com address, could be any number of things going on with that. Noway I would use that link and then enter any credit card info but that's just me.

<shrug> Ends up at what does appear to be Advance Auto Parts' website. Offer is only good for home delivery or in-store pickup, not for in-store shopping. And, it's not 40% really, it's $35 off an $85 order or more.

Just because you end up at a certain URL doesn't mean they aren't still phishing. There was a big issue with paypal links like this one a while back.

Phishing? Sure, it's social marketing. That's Tellapal's business plan.

This guy spammed the same thing on JF. I went to the "real" Advance auto site (just to be sure) and threw some random stuff in the cart. The coupon did seem to work and took $35 bucks off the order (its a $35 off after $85 deal, plus they are offering free shipping for orders over $75 right now).

I'd say its legit, but I dont trust the link enough to put my card info in. Just type it in on the address bar to be sure you are at the real site.

Last edited:
Well, I didn't use the link here, but I did google "advance auto parts coupon" and found one called BIG35...took my moog track bar down from $101.99 to $66 plus tax. So I'll be returning the one I bought yesterday and picking the $66 up today.

Back