• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99' XJ Lift, Remote-start, Tint, Price negotiable 110K

wiltj

NAXJA Forum User
7300 OBO

The stats are,
Located: Greensboro NC
Mileage : (just under) 110k
Body: 4dr
Engine: 4.0L I6 (strong as a ox)
Transmission: automatic
Drive: 2x all time. 4x4 part time
Lift: Rusty's 4.5" Spring Pack Kit (could fit 33s)
Tires: 31-10:50-15 Dick Cepek FC II (one and a half years old, greater than
50% left)
Rims: 15x8 767 American Racing Wheels (Black Rockcrawlers)
Tint: 20% all the way around, (front included)
Other things: Remote start/ stop.
Wired for pro sound, (4ga wire) stereo rca and lead (if you don’t know what this is don’t worry about it)
Ignition kill system tied to power locks (car cant be started unless remote is present)
Class III hitch with wiring, Cobra CB radio, Sony head-unit.
I bought this car at 86k and have babied it from day one, I wont lie to you, this jeep has been off road three times, once in VA twice in uwharrie, it has never been stuck, pulled rolled, or hit, and it was properly driven and cleaned afterwards.

Over the past three years I have put about 22K on the car, of which about 10K was driving between school in Greensboro and home in DC. I recon about 9 miles (or less) total off road time. I bought the car from its second owner who took just as good care of it as I did.
I would be happy to show you the car. If you are interested. I am sure you all are wondering why I am selling this car that I love, well my father is in the military in Alaska, and my mother cannot drive a stick, so I am driving that around until he gets back. No need to pay insurance on two cars, I am a student and could use the money for rent anyway.

And that brings me to my next point, the price is negotiable. But please don’t rob me. I wont entertain lowball offers, there is a lot of money in this jeep. The car is located in Greensboro. Here are some pictures, mind you the car is not as shiny as it was then, but a good wax job will get it looking just as good, I might even throw in a detailing job. The ride height is not as high as it was in these pics as the suspension has settled but that is expected and not a problem. This lift was installed summer of 06 making it 1.5 years old. I have had no complaints, the only part of the suspension that has ever broken was a stock part and it was replaced with MOOG.
Hope to hear from you, please contact me for any information.

if you would like a list of things i have replaced i will make one and send it, also. if intrested. let me know pleasee.

010305011603010402200802062af6d54dc63b01dc8a0096ca.jpg

and

0102120104100103002008020622bcc96bb76ed5243d000e27.jpg

Post some updated pictures...

Also:

1. Slip Yoke Eliminator -or- Transfercase Drop kit?
2. Leaks (rear main, tranny lines, etc.)
3. Any issues w/ your power windows?
4. Do you have the stock components?
5. Factory or aftermarket control arms?
6. How's the paint? 98-00's are notorious for crows feet
7. Interior condition?

It appears to be a nice XJ.. My brother is looking for one.. any interest in trading for a 95 Honda Accord? In any case he's looking to buy.. Please PM me w/ your bottom dollar... I work in Greensboro and would like to come look at it sometime so PM me your # if you dont mind.

-Chris

updated photos are on the way, they are from my camera phone, so they wont be as nice as the first few, but you will get the idea,

1. Slip Yoke Eliminator -or- Transfercase Drop kit?
Transfer Drop kit yes, slip yoke, no
2. Leaks (rear main, tranny lines, etc.)
no leaks to my knowlage
3. Any issues w/ your power windows?
right rear power window is finikey but switching the "lock windows" button a few time fixes it.
4. Do you have the stock components?
stockies are gone, sorry
5. Factory or aftermarket control arms?
i belive there are some aftermarket control arms. whattever came in the rustys kit.
6. How's the paint? 98-00's are notorious for crows feet
only problem with the paint is on the wheel flairs, as they are painted plastic, the clear coat is coming off, but its not that bad.
7. Interior condition?
only visiable ware, is carpet drivers side, passerns side (and small cig burn in back seat from previous owner)

Last edited:
sorry theese are so hude, they are being hosted for free, :/
this should give you an idea to the condtion of the thing

f_DSC00342m_73e9e5d.jpg

f_DSC00345m_c688ba5.jpg

f_DSC00348m_21721cd.jpg

f_DSC00351m_25e4dd8.jpg

f_DSC00352m_b39e6e2.jpg

also if you want more pics pleas PM me an email address and i will send you more in a zip file,
thanks

Back