• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Jeep XJ Parts for sale. Mint shape. Doors, NP231, AW4, HP D30, gas tank, etc.

ThE HiV

NAXJA Forum User
Starting a new thread here since my old one has gone on for quite awhile and I think its hard to tell what is still up for grabs.

I have a 99 Jeep XJ Sport, front clip damage. 160K miles. Absolutely Mint shape. see my other thread http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1060928 Totaled by insurance. I bought back the wreck and am trying to recoup my costs. I have sold a bunch of stuff out of this but there is still a lot left.

still have:

front axle HP D30
NP231 T case
AW4 trans
all drive shafts
2 sets of stock rear leaf springs
1 set of stock front coil springs

Gas tank
gas tank door/cap
stock cross bars for roof rack
4 doors in perfect shape with electric windows
rear bumper
rear bumper end caps
4 interior door panels in good shape minus switches
dash trim pieces
all glass minus front windshield + tail gate is available and in perfect shape
many more interior odds and ends that I have not mentioned.

I am thinking about keeping the motor as it was in great shape, new starter etc. but for the right price I could part with it or pieces of it

Last edited:
How much are you looking to get for the doors?

dammit...wish you were closer i need rear springs. Any idea what it would take to ship them to Maryland 20832? How much you looking to get for 1 set in good condition?

Not sure what it would cost to ship a set of springs? They are both in excellent condition with no sag. I would take 50 bucks for a set.

hmmm....i'll get back at ya about those. I think they prob weigh about 35# each which would be about a $40 shipping charge. Verify the weight?

how much for the aw4 with bellhousing, all the wiring, computer, kickdown cable, interior bezel and shifter, basically everything id need for an ax15 to aw4 swap?

Your kind of far, but i could all the parts up, and if there still in the jeep id help pull them.

Thanks!

I suppose ill send a PM as well.

interior is the dark gray/black color. I Think its called agate. It is all this color:
6746kx.jpg

Still have everything here up for grabs. for the folks who were looking for ECU's/seat belt ends I will be grabbin them on the 10th

Got a whole ton of parts left. everything on the list on the first post is still available plus there are plenty of parts not listed - if you are looking... feel free to ask.

also open to trades

bump,

this is all out of my '99 XJ SPORT in immaculate shape with 160K and absolutely no issues that got totaled due to minor front end damage.

I will try to update here with some pics soon.

front axle HP D30
NP231 T case
AW4 trans
all drive shafts
2 sets of stock rear leaf springsSALE PENDING ON ONE (1) SET
1 set of stock front coil springs
Gas tank
gas tank door/cap
stock cross bars for roof rack
4 doors in perfect shape with electric windows
rear bumper
rear bumper end caps
4 interior door panels in good shape minus switches
dash trim pieces
all glass minus front windshield + tail gate is available and in perfect shape
many more interior odds and ends that I have not mentioned.

BO for anything here, plan on scraping what ever is left in September

Back