• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'98 ZJ 5.9L Limited

Prepmech

NAXJA Member #981
'98 Grand Cherokee, 5.9L Limited
Silver
Hood vents, patriot wheels, body mouldings, large exhaust W/ stainless tip
All options (5.9 Limiteds came with every available option)
Paint and body in good condition, no rust.
Black leather interior in great condition, no cracks in seats
Heated seats, Stock infinity stereo (has a ton of speakers)
Power everything
Everything works
148K miles
K&N intake (adds 20 hp on the 5.9s)
New tires

Other than the K&N filter, it is all stock and unmollested.

Have brush guard and taillight guards that were painted to match, not currently installed on the jeep.

$5,000

We bought it off a close family friend who took good care of it, and did not abuse it, she is +-70 years old. We were going to use it as a delivery jeep, but it is way too nice for that.

Where is Neoga located? I have to try to get in on this before BIG RED does; He's caught the 5.9 bug like me.

Got 2 already in flavors white and deep slate so this silver one would complete the collection! :roflmao:

IMG00086-20100224-1143.jpg

IMG00085-20100224-1142.jpg

IMG00083-20100224-1136.jpg

IMG00082-20100224-1135.jpg

Here is what we have done to it in the last few weeks:

New front CV axle shafts

Replaced all of the speakers with new ones from the dealer, cost a fortune but they hooked up to the stock wiring harness and sound great

New front bumper, original had a crack in it

New battery

Changed all fluids

Here is what we have done to it in the last few weeks:

New front CV axle shafts

Replaced all of the speakers with new ones from the dealer, cost a fortune but they hooked up to the stock wiring harness and sound great

New front bumper, original had a crack in it

New battery

Changed all fluids

Wow by waiting around you are getting more and more done to the Jeep very nice. I think I'll wait a few more weeks :confused1

Very nice Jeep I love my 2, but want to complete the collection all I can do is trade Jeeps though sorry. :)
Troy

500hp 1000/ft tq
Dana 44HD made with a Kryptonite differential, and a platinum Diff cover. and an extremely awesome Trac-lock.
BBLP Dana 30 with Anti-Large tire ,CV axle shafts
As well as a A-LT Front CV Driveshaft
Custom 46re That almost requires a rebuild bi-annually and is so rare you cannot just "buy" a reconditioned one. Due to the side of the starter. (i've actually had good luck SO-FAR)

are you sure on those horse a torque numbers? I usually read something like 245 horse at 4000, and 345 at 3200. I mean, with a stock compression ratio of 8.7:1 unless its blown, I just cant see those numbers.

are you sure on those horse a torque numbers? I usually read something like 245 horse at 4000, and 345 at 3200. I mean, with a stock compression ratio of 8.7:1 unless its blown, I just cant see those numbers.

UR correct I have 2 98' 5.9Ls and those #s listed are highly modified #s. You are correct on your #s Arnie. :cheers:

Troy

Back