• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'97 XJ Part-out

donthelegend

NAXJA Forum User
Parting out a White '97 XJ with 4.0/AW-4/NP-231/C8.25/D30 that was in a rollover. Chassis has 220K+ on it, motor has around 150K Crushed the roof, killed the windshield and the rear hatch and bent the tops of the doors. Header panel and left front fender are also bad. Right front fender has a very slight crease at the front, but is otherwise in good shape.

The front axle is sold.

ECU - $100
Taillights - $25/ea.
Front Driveshaft - $50
Rear Driveshaft - $50
Air bag set (includes air bag control module, driver side air bag, passenger side air bag and cover, and non-cruise control clock spring) - $100
I also have the newer style driver side airbag if that's the one you need.
Chrysler 8.25 Rear Axle - $125
Power window motor/regulators - $25/ea
Power lock assembly - $15 ea
Gauge cluster (has full gauges) - $70

Whatever else you're interested in, just ask (or make an offer) and I'll get back to you ASAP. Willing to ship on buyers dime anything that will fit in a flat rate USPS box for now. If larger items don't sell locally in the next week or two I'll consider shipping them as well.

Are there any white body parts that came out unscathed? What about the wiper cowl below the windshield? Anything else that's white in decent shape?

Are there any white body parts that came out unscathed? What about the wiper cowl below the windshield? Anything else that's white in decent shape?

The wiper cowl is fine but sold locally. The hood is untouched. The passenger front fender has a small crease at the front but it's not bad at all and didn't crack the paint. The passenger side doors are also in extremely good shape. They've got some scratches near the top but no dents and I think they're still straight. They open and close just fine still. If any of that interests you, I'd be happy to get some pics.

Also, the tops of the driver side doors are screwed up, but the bottoms are untouched if anyone is looking to make some half doors.

What color is the interior?

Di you have the frint floor mats? Whst kind of condition are they in?

Don, are the front turn signal light housings still good(The ones under the headlights)? I am also looking for a spare set of the surrounds for the headlights and turn signal light housings as well if either of those are good, I might also be interested. I know you indicated that the header panel was bad, but I am wanting a set of these for a project. I live close to STL as well so I can meet up with you just about anywhere around 255 or 270. Thanks

Jeff

Re: Re: '97 XJ Part-out

Don, are the front turn signal light housings still good(The ones under the headlights)? I am also looking for a spare set of the surrounds for the headlights and turn signal light housings as well if either of those are good, I might also be interested. I know you indicated that the header panel was bad, but I am wanting a set of these for a project. I live close to STL as well so I can meet up with you just about anywhere around 255 or 270. Thanks

Jeff

I'm pretty sure that I've got a complete set of lights from various part outs... Let me verify and I'll let shoot you a pm with details and my phone number since your local.

Looking for the rubber inserts for the rear seat-back latches.

PM sent.

Back