• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 Wrangler TJ FS or Partial Trade

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Well, the time has come for me to thin out my Jeep collection. I have decided to stay with just my 3 XJ's now, so the TJ is gonna go. I have a 1997 TJ Sahara that is the hunter green and has a hard top. I had the top painted to match the body b/c I did not like the tan colored top. The vehicle has only 77,000 miles and is in great condition. It has a 4" Pro Comp Stage II (I think) suspension lift and a 1" M.O.R.E. body lift. It has 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZ's and a brand new spare that is the same. They are mounted on 15x10 simulated bead;lock black steelies. The tires have less then 1500 miles on them. The vehicle will clear 35's pretty easy if one so desires. It has custom front and rear bumpers and the front is equiped with a winch mounting plate, tow hooks and d-rings and the rear has an Olympic swing out tire carrier. It also has a Ringwood Jeeps steering box skid plate. I have a set of Eagle 110W offroad lights mounted on the windshield mounting plates. I also have a factory soft top and frame as well as a no drill header channel and safari top to go along with it. The fender flares are Duralined as well as the inside of the tub. The diffs are the typical D30/35 combo and the 35 has a trac-loc in it. It has factory 3.55's in it, but I have a set of 4.56's for the D35 that will go with it if one wants them. The interior is a 9 out of 10 and the exterior is 8.5. It has a few scratches, but nothing to the metal that I am aware of. This rig is mostly garage kept and VERY clean for its age. I am wanting $9400 for it, but I am open to any reasonable offers. It books on KBB for about $8250 stock, and I just put $900 in tires on it not including all the other items. My local car dealer appraised it at a minium of $10,000....and said I could put it on his lot for $12,000...but we all know about those car dealers!!! I am open to a partial trade for a 99-01 XJ Classic or Limited. I got a kid now and that car seat is not easy to put in the back of a lifted TJ!! If anyone is interested and needs more details, PM me. There are many more little parts that are installed, but I am tired of typing now :compwork:

Back