• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 4dr Parts Chassis

GordoSmasho

Nevada Raisins
NAXJA Member
So i have a 97 4dr that i am scrapping. It is very straight and i have a non op title. Basically a stock chassis. It is missing the front header panel, windshield. Front seats are gone. Carpet is gone there but very dirty. The front fenders are trimmed to the lip. The rear fenders have been cut and folded but not sealed.
No drive train. No engine. Just wondering if anyone wants this bare chassis before i send it down the river to pick n pull. It would be a great start for a trail buggy. I was debating but 3 jeeps are to much.

Parts it does have

all four manual doors in good shape. $40 each

The rear hatch has a dent on the left but in good shape otherwise With glass. $40

The full guage cluster has 200k+ miles on it. It is not the idiot light one. Has all guages. $60

Manual steering column with cruise control. $40 you pull it.

Tail lights $40 for the pair(will not separate)

Interior modings are all there. Free.

Chassis is free minus parts above or take it all as is for $200

Deadline is 5/2. The chassis must be leaving that week.

sell the brakes, booster, tranny, t case, motor, hatch, windows, center console, dash, and various motor parts as well.

Wish I could afford the front doors, need them for my XJ.

Oh yeah missed a few more things.

LPD30 from a TJ 3.73 gearing. Complete disk to disk. Good for spare 760 shafts. $100

1997 8.25 29spline 3.07 open. Completely stock drum to drum. Brakes are in good shape. Includes ebrake cables. Could use a fluid change. $100

RE 4.5" front coils fairly used. $40

Crap, I just remembered I already owe you money for some other stuff. I don'think I can afford the doors. In a perfect world id grab all four for some half doors, but not having anywere to put them or extra money makes that difficult.

1997 8.25 29spline 3.07 open. Completely stock drum to drum. Brakes are in good shape. Includes ebrake cables. Could use a fluid change. $100

I can pick this up 5/17 if you'll hold until then and you're available that Sunday, before noon. Need it for my DD MJ "George" which has a D35.

I can and will pay in advance. PM me.

My understanding is that all the 97 up had power locks, even manual window doors. So it should have power locks.
Does it have power locks? A friend of mine needs a front driver door lock actuator.

Back