• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ test-HELP!

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
xD8fqD3.jpg

Last edited:
Ok sooooooo....anyone got any advice on making imgur pics NOT gigantic?

If it's your picture, you can resize prior to uploading it. Open the image in Microsoft Paint(in the interest of promptness, I assume you use Windows) by right clicking, then select edit-unless you use Win10, in which case click "open with..." then select Paint. Find the resize button in the tool bar. Click "pixels" and "maintain aspect ratio" or some such similar option. 800x600 is a reasonable start. Or 640x480. For more detail, 1024x768.

I don't use Imgur, but the program I use offers a link to a thumbnail image, which one can click to enlarge. Otherwise, no resize feature.

J

Look at the lower right on the screen where you got your image link. There are buttons that will let you choose a size. Clicking on the size will change the link slightly, copy the link and post like you did on the image above. The size description doesn't exactly match the actual dimensions they will end up as. You'll have to mess around with it.

Last edited:
Back