• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'96 XJ 5speed Long Arms 35's

TYphoon

NAXJA Forum User
1500 FIRM takes it. Somebody come get this thing off my hands. Rust isnt bad but it will need some attending to. Nothing structural or holes bigger than a softball. Doesnt really need much but a few bushings (UCA and TRE) but other than that it's ready to wheel. Pictures are in the link. I will upload them directly when I am home from work and have access to photobucket. If you text me before a PM, let me know you are from NAXJA. It comes with the half doors as well as full doors

Quoted from my CL ad.

"Hey All,
I have a 1996 Jeep Cherokee SE for sale. The specs are below. I used to daily drive this Jeep in highschool but it hasnt been DDed for 2 years. It has its flaws dings and a little rust but its in good shape for the mileage. It is not inspected or registered currently. The pictures below were taken in August 2012 and they are accurate (except one missing hood vent). I've taken it on a few hunting/fishing trips well over 2 hours away from my house so it has seen some seat time. I just put a new ignition coil, distributor cap, and rotor in it last night as well. It could use a new headliner, and the interior is "so-so" but I have seen much worse. No weird smells or anything, just a few grease stains on the carpet. I have mats in there from quadratec in the front and back to protect from mud and such. Overall, it's a well built rig with some minor cosmetic flaws.

I have the clean title in hand. If you have any questions feel free to email me. I would rather you text me than email me but either works. Asking 1900 obo.

No spammers. I will report you.

484-769-254 th-ree My names Tyler

SPECS
1996 Jeep Cherokee SE 249,XXX miles
4.0L High Output NP231 Transfer Case with PORC HD Slip Yoke Eliminator
AX-15 Transmission (5-Speed)
Dana 30/29-Spline Chrysler 8.25 with 3.55 Gears.
Cold Air Intake Performance Curve Cat Back with a turn down tailpipe. It's not loud at all with a tailpipe.

SUSPENSION/STEERING
4.5" Rough Country Coil Springs
3.5" Rough Country Leaf Springs (Full Packs)
Rough Country Long Arm Package with new Flex Joints and T-Case Skid
Rough Country Adjustable Shackles
Rough Country Shackle Reloaction Brackets
Iron Rock Offroad Adjustable Track Bar with New Bushings
Rough Country 2.2 Shocks Front/Rear BradFab Rear Bump Stops
V8 ZJ Tie Rod

FRONT AXLE
Ball Joints (Less Than 10K on them)
Wheel Bearings (Less Than 10k on them)
Axleshaft U-Joints (both sides,and less than 10K on them)
New Drivers Side Axle Seal
Gear Oil Changed Regularly
Brake Pads/Calipers (Less than 10K) Rough Country Extended Braided Brake Lines

REAR AXLE
29 Spline Chrysler 8.25
Rough Country Extended Brake Lines
Drum Brake Assy. under 10k

MISC
35" Radial Tires (one is a worn MT but the same size. Would need replaced for inspection)
Custom Front Bumper
CB Radio/PA System with speaker
"
http://reading.craigslist.org/cto/3817522929.html

3M13N73H45Le5Ib5H5d5k69687b233f9a123e.jpg

3G83M43Lb5La5Ne5H4d5k473e77a0c9d01c61.jpg

3G13Ke3N65Lc5I75F6d5k69fbeec000d11c99.jpg

3Ka3Ie3J85N35I95Ebd5k7d36c354b1411e77.jpg

3Eb3F83M55Kd5F65Hbd5k3ceef7ffdeb51a6a.jpg

Back