• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 two door 5 speed

hambone303

NAXJA Forum User
Haven't been on the forums in a while...I put this on Craigslist this week. I would rather see it go to a good home to someone who will use it. I started my own business and have no time to use it, and have two teenage boys who start driving this month. I am selling it to help build my sons truck a little, and pay insurance.:doh:
I have it listed for 6000.00 or best offer. I will include the arb compressor and tank setup for Naxja people...
1996 Jeep Cherokee XJ Sport Two door (lowered asking price... need to sell, new project waiting)
4.0 High Output 4x4 5 speed 204000 miles on body
55000 miles on motor, tranny, and T case
Motor is very strong and in Excellent Mechanical condition
Used Primarily as a Trail Rig, but can be driven daily with better street tires..
Almost every part of this jeep has been upgraded

Power windows, A/C, Centerforce Clutch
MSD Blaster Ignition, K&D filter charger with spacer
Dual Electric Fan Setup, Dual Battery Setup for winch install (needs 2nd battery)
Skyjacker 8 Inch Rock Ready Lift. . . Extended Travel, Stainless Brake lines.
Rancho 9000x adjustable reservoir shocks
Custom Heavy Duty Rock Rails tucked up high
Front Axle: HP D 30 Superior Chromoly shaft 27 spline, 4.56 Yukon gears, Hawk Performance Rotors and pads
Rear axle: Ford 8.8, Detroit Locker, 4.56 Yukon gears, Hawk Performance Rotors and Brakes
Both diffs have extended breathers, fresh fluids,
Warn skid plate on front diff, custom 8.8 skid on back diff
Transfer Case has Warn skid plate, SYE, Tom Woods Double Cardin Shafts front and rear
OFF Road Only U Turn Steering System with 4130 chromoly tie rod, Dakota Steering box and brace
36x12.50x15 Super Swamper Radial TSL SX's on 15x10 Mickey Thompson Classic II's w/simulated bead lock rings
TSL Radials come with 24/32 tread when new. . .these have 21/32 tread and are in excellent shape, a few small cuts on lugs, no plugs, patches, etc, have beads inside tires to help balnce them out. . .
Bushwhacker pocket flares
Custom Storage Box setup in rear, holds 2nd battery, and on board arb air compressor setup with tank (Arb compressor and tank setup available for purchase separately)
Door pins and wiring have been modded so that the doors can be removed, and you can ride with no doors
Kenwood stereo with custom door panels Alpine seperates, and overhead sound bar,
Subaru WRXSTI seats and steering wheel. . . These seats are Super comfortable, recline, and have high back rests with openings ready for harnesses
Recent tune up, new plugs, wires, both diffs drained and filled, Both Tom Woods driveshafts are relatively new, Newly replaced headliner (still needs overhead lights)

The jeep is ready to go it has a few minor scratches on one side, and one of the tail light housings is busted on the bottom. These taillight boxes have been modded for digital LED tail lights, the replacement factory tail lights are available for about $25.00 each if you prefer to change back to OEM. The rear wiper and defrost switches are broken.
xj11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
xj12.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
xj5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Would you consider selling just that whole back storage thing. That looks very useful! Did you build that?

Sorry I will not pull the rear storage out of it. It is simple to build. 1 sheet of MDF, and some screws, glue and carpet is all you need. It is set up to house the second battery in front of the air compressor set up. So I won't pull it out Thanks though..

I know the lift on this thing is not the best set up, however this thing is solid, no rust, has straight body panels and is strong. It flexes like crazy, and is pretty capable as is..someone make me an offer, I won't give it away, but it needs to find a new home. I don't have the time, nor interest to use it anymore and it has tons of life left in it.
It is located just east of Atlanta.

Back