• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 Country Part out

mattriddle

NAXJA Forum User
Parting a 95 Cherokee Country. Its a piece, but has some good parts on it.. If you have any part requests, note them here! And I will ship small parts, but big stuff I cant! Located 1 hour from Louisville, and 1 hour from Cincinatti

what color is the interior? may be interested in the door panels if they are still available (and you would ship them)

Matt, how about just the dash bezel shipped? Let me know a price to 50312.
Thanks,
Collin

I was needing grey interior parts, thanks though...

and Collin, still looking for wood huh? :D

well man I kinda wanted to either sell all the wood together or else keep it. I have a green XJ, and think it would look pretty cool to spray green candy over the wood grain.. It'd be a neat look

Does it have the Mesh wheels?

looking for a rear passenger power window regulator... 95 country, lemme know Ed, take the switch too if you got it

How are the seats in that thing buddy? I would like to put leather in my Jeep. I want Collin's WJ seats but those will work for now!

Also what condition are the Wheels in? I'd be willing to trade my stock steel wheels and cash, or just cash since you are parting it out.

edit: didn't realize this thread was so old.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Brake booster. Only if is the Dual diafram type.

does it have a good tan headliner?

How much for the wood look interior panels? How about the lower tan panel of the dash? Over head console? Rear cargo light have a good switch?

Back