• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 2 door XJ lifted and locked!!!

chrisja77

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, I LOVE my rig, but I'm wanting something a little bigger. Here is a little about my rig:

95 2 door XJ with a 4.0 HO and a 5 speed. It has cruise and air. About everything else is upgraded...LOL It has leather seats out of a Grand Cherokee and a custom headliner. Custom rear bumper with tire carrier, 7" of lift and 4 35" Kumho MT's on a set of 15x8 Aluminum rims. Tires have about 85 or 90% tread left, but do have some rock rash. Spare is a bald generic 35 on a stock aluminum rim...I have a new 35 ProComp XTerrain to go on. It has a Dana 30/35 combo right now with an Aussie in the D30, but that's about to change. It is getting regeared with 4.56 gears in the morning, and I have a built 8.25 I will be swapping the D35 for. The 29 spline 8.25 has 4.56 gears, a powertrax locker, and alloy shafts...It has a truss started, and shock mounts raised. The rig has AJ's super sliders, a custom rear bumper with tire carrier, SS brakelines, quick disconnects, a Grand Cherokee tie rod, dynomax catback muffler system, cobra cb, pioneer cd player, and alot more I'm leaving out! I have ALOT of time and money invested in my rig, and I'm not scared to take it anywhere. I use it as a DD/trail rig and take frequent interstate trips with it between Memphis and Baton Rouge without any problems.... Now for the bad. It has no front bumper. I took it off, and just haven't replaced it yet. It also has a small oil leak. Not for sure where it's coming from, but it just seeps out, not drops. Haven't had a real chance to troubleshoot it yet. The AC blows ice cold, but does have a pinhole somewhere. I have to have it recharged about every other year. I had some dye put in it to try and find out where it was coming from, but it was too slow to find. It also has a axle seal leaking on the D35. Cheap to fix, but I haven't yet cause I was swapping in the built 8.25. Asking $4800 OBO... Now, on to some pics. I have tons of them, so if there is anything else you want to see, just let me know.

013.jpg

020.jpg

018.jpg

Pics of the 8.25 going in:

001-6.jpg

002-5.jpg

Appreciate the offer, but I think I'll pass. I couldn't get my 3 rugrats in the back very easy. Would LOVE to trade for a built 4runner though!!!:clap:

Back