• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

92xj and all my jeep stuff

5150xj

NAXJA Member # 1215
THIS IS NOT A FEELER!!!! THIS IS NOT A FEELER!!!!!

All my Jeep stuff is for sale. $2500 for everything!

1992 XJ sport 4dr white, 5spd AX15, D30/D44, AC, tilt, cruise, manual windows
Approx 320000 miles runs strong.
Was my DD. Have not driven on street since June 08. Start and drive it on my prop. regularly.
3:73 gears, D44 has the jeep ls (trac lock??)
Center force II clutch
np231 with SYE kit (Not hack and tap)
Custom rear drive shaft
4.5" RE super flex with HD track bar
Recently installed C-Rok brace
optima battery
HD jeepers creepers battery cables with HD clamps
GDI 3 row radiator
"MORE Bombproof" motor mounts
Newer high flow cat
70 series muffler
Mopar high flow oil pump
Olympic front winch bumper (slightly bent on pass side.)
31" tires
cb w/ Wilson mag mount ant.
Class 3 hitch
factory gas tank skid

Extra parts:
Several extra tires and rims ( I think 7 or so)
Roof rack
NIB TJ flares
NIB RE hand throttle (have to find it)
Factory manual and chilton, hayes
open D30 carrier with 4:10 gears (used)
LS D44 carrier used no gears but its for 3:7? and up gears
oil pan
Sway bar with JKS quicker disconnects
factory engine skid plate.
high lift jack
I know I am forgetting some stuff. So I will also include anything else I find for the next 4 months or so.

I mostly used this for a DD and remote camping. Never really got into rock crawling. It needs a few things. Last time on the road in the summer heat, it ran hot going up the mountain. Might need the radiator roded out and engine flush. Needs front shocks. I also noticed last time I ran it the ac clutch did not engage when turned on. Speedo gear needs to be reinstalled. Emergency brake needs work. Head liner is coming down. Has the normal dings and dents and service requirements. The rear main seal does not leak. This has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. I have owned it since 96. I am only selling because its just time for a change. It would make a great project for someone. Consider trade for 16' or larger fishing boat, Toyota motor home, triumph chopper, or?? + - cash

DSCN1505.jpg

DSCN1506.jpg

DSCN1507.jpg

DSCN1504.jpg

Would you accept payments or partial trades? I'm trying to get my brother in law into Cherokees. He's got a dead Cherokee, a dead S10 Blazer and a half dead S15 jimmy. I'd to get him a working 4x4...:D

Would you accept payments or partial trades? I'm trying to get my brother in law into Cherokees. He's got a dead Cherokee, a dead S10 Blazer and a half dead S15 jimmy. I'd to get him a working 4x4...:D

PM sent

Still here. Anybody? Offers? Sell the jeep only for 1200.

Dude... that is a bitchin deal.... if i didnt already have my project going i would have been all over this... my god thats a good deal?!

So you should totaly let me trade you my stock front bumper for yours.... :)

You gonna part the extra stuff out?

God, the current price is stellar with that package. I would love to pick this up, but right now isn't ethical due to other situations I'm faced with. In either case, I hope this goes to a good home. With the amount of stuff added to the purchase, I see this vehicle going to a new home in no time. Be patient, it will sell. :thumbup:

Pm's answered.
Any questions call me at (909) 794-3570
Thanks
Tim

Back