• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 MJ part out

831_xj

NAXJA Forum User
Could probably fix this and build a nice rig someday but I dont have the time for it..

Ford 8.8 disc brakes 4.10s and welded w/ spare open carrier set up for with u bolt eliminators and raised shock mounts. -$400 obo
(4) 35x12.5x15 Cooper STT mud tires on 5x4.5 steel D windows and a spare 35" not mounted ~%50 tread -$ 475 obo
Custom rear bumper - $100 obo
Front bumper - $260
Sliders - $100
MJ Leaf springs - $100
MJ Shackles - $20
Wagoneer interior pieces - $30
Radio with aux - $20
WJ Seats - $40
Tail Gate $60
Tail lights $80
Rubicon Express control arms, Adjustable uppers, fixed lowers, superflex and bushings brand new. With drop brackets $400
Tons of other misc stuff
Motor has 179k on it. Brand new water pump/tstat and radiator put on. new belt and power steering pump. It's a 2wd 5 speed trans has been swapped with an external slave bellhousing
NP231 transfer case. Rebuilt - $180
Need money for a new DD so make me some offers

As do I..... x2 on price as is. This makes me sad! :wow: :scared: Tree? Roll over?

Rolled over unfortunately :( super bummed but life goes on!

Not really wanting to sell as a whole. I cut the roof off and had plans to cage and build a roof.. but now I'm thinking of just scrapping that idea and going back to parting it. Hard to say goodbye to this one lol

Jacksonville, FL I believe.

You note it has WJ Seats, so I assume it has factory MJ bucket seat brackets too? Fold forward? If so toss'em in a box and ship them?

You note it has WJ Seats, so I assume it has factory MJ bucket seat brackets too? Fold forward? If so toss'em in a box and ship them?

Nope had a bench, bought a center console and modified the wj seats. Never did by some later model 2 door seat parts to make them fold forward. Was never an issue just to reach behind
:D

Started a roll cage, has a lexan (polycarbonate) windshield. Runs and drives. Little shimmy from tire balance at around 45.
Willing to sell for 1,500 or trade for stock xj

PM sent. You got my number text or call me.

Back