• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 XJ Built Rig For Sale

Overdriven

NAXJA Member #1020
I'm going FSJ and getting into overlanding. Need to sell my XJ to fund the project.

88 XJ, 4.0 from a 94, AX15, snorkle, K&N filter, Detours triple threat cooling, headlight upgrade, Caged, chopped, working tailgate. 5 38" TSL's (4 on beadlocks), 8274 winch, speaker pod, CB, Custom roof rack, LED lighting.

78 Bronco Axles 5.38 gears
44 front, Chromoly shafts, hydro assist, Custom long radius arms, lock Rite locker, chromoly steering linkage
9" rear, Yukon heavy duty center section, Detroit locker, extra shaft, skids on center section.

Belly skid, fuel tank skid, swing out tire carrier. Sooo much more.

This rig runs great. Wheels great. No rust. Built and wheeled in Alaska and Texas.

Asking $6K obo. Willing to do partial trade on Grand Wagoneer FSJ. Looking for a 4 Door, Drivetrain doesn't matter as I plan on swapping in TBI Chevy.

Okay, no interest on here or via craigslist.

Asking too much?
Wrong time of year to sell?
Nobody looking for a rig this big?

Considering parting out and selling Axles, Tires, lift and keeping the rest for another rig (smaller) for my boys.

Although I can drive this thing down the road at 65 no problem, it's far from a daily driver with the tires and lockers

I ran into the same thing when I was trying to sell my old rig....ended up parting it out for nearly twice what I was asking for it as a driver....

Guess no one loves this rig as much as I do. Guess I'll hold on to it for now.
Too much awesomeness to part out.

Guess no one loves this rig as much as I do. Guess I'll hold on to it for now.
Too much awesomeness to part out.

I ended up parting my buggy too, made more than what I was asking for it whole. I know where many of the parts went and still get to see most of my old rig (under someone else's jeep) on a pretty regular basis.

Back