• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 jeep cherokee f/s or trade for 4x4 pickup truck!

alabamaredneck

NAXJA Forum User
88 jeep cherokee xj, 4x4 blue in color, clear coat pealing. f-350 front coils, have blocks to go on rear just havent got around to puttin them on. 31x10.50x15 remington mud brutes. rear main seal is leaking, havent had time to fix it but i keep a quart of oil in it every couple weeks, door is messed up has been cut on inside to try to fix by whoever had it before me but just made it worse lol, it closes but have to slam it to get it shut good. heat works,as well as ac. has a cd player but it will be bout $30 more on price cause its not mine its just borrowed. it was hit in left rear corner and whoever it happend to before i got it did a really bad bondo job. thats all i can think of at the moment. Price is at $950 FIRM. will trade for a pickup to hunt and use as a DD. it blue books at $1260 but i need the money so someone buy it from me! pics are coming ill have to post them here shortly. thx any question post up and ill tell ya what i know. thnx

-Seth

Back