• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Jeep Comanche for parts or rebuild

Kate

NAXJA Forum User
I rolled him onto his top two years ago. He has been covered ever since. Surprisingly little damage was done, because of the brush guard and canopy. Could possibly be made into a runner again with the proper skills and tools. GOOD 4.0 and 5 speed. 3 good wheels plus spare. I went rock climbing at 60 to avoid a hitchhiking elk. Broken left front spring and wheel.

I have a clear title and am looking for the best offer. He is located in Elko, NV.

Thanks,
Kate

If only this were closer, this would be perfect to swap into my new MJ! 2 or 4wd?
Is there a specific price you had in mind?

Any pics by chance?

I can get you some, but probably not before the weekend. It's covered and I am dealing with some broken ribs and a collapsed lung. I'll need help getting the cover off. I'm not really moving well this week.

Re: Re: 87 Jeep Comanche for parts or rebuild

I can get you some, but probably not before the weekend. It's covered and I am dealing with some broken ribs and a collapsed lung. I'll need help getting the cover off. I'm not really moving well this week.

No rush, take your time. And get better soon.

Elk & moose are the exceptions. They usually wind up inside the vehicle with everyone dead. Going rock climbing was my only option. I had a 300' cliff going down to a river on the other side. I don't swim.

I'll get some pictures taken this weekend. I have no idea how to post them, so I will need to e-mail them to interested parties. I have no idea what he is worth, so offers is my best way to go. The 4.0 is a strong low mileage unit, as is the 5speed.

Just checking in, any updates/pics?

I'll get some in the morning. The wind has been blowing so hard that if I tried to take the tarp off I'd be in Salt Lake within an hour.

Back