• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5 35x12.5x17 BFG racing mud terrain KR race tires

John in AZ

NAXJA Forum User
Well my eyes were a bit bigger than my Cherokee and although I can & will make these fit I thought I would see if there was any intrest in trading. I am looking for something in the 33" range either 15" or 17" wheels. For even trade I am looking for something strong & aggressive MTR KM2 Swamper etc. Do not need to be real streetable as this is going to be a mostly trail Jeep but they need to be in around equal tread condition.
These are race compound tires & have been grooved as 3 steers & 2 rears. Tread is like new depth only ran on a CORR truck on practice laps. Super tough tires with real soft rubber they do have Kevlar plies in them & real heavy sidewalls.Main reason I am looking to trade as these tires are wider than normal 12.50, tires lugs measure 12" wide. 1 of the steer cut tires needs a patch in the sidewall (not told to me prior to purchase but I saw it when I got home) The tire had a liner in it so it did not trash the sidewall but there is wear inside tread area from the liner. The coin is a nickel (biggest i had ) The white lettering side is just painted on other side is standard raised blackwall.
From other site

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancetkenyon
What is the manuf date on the sidewall? Those look like they are in better shape than the previous pics on Craigs List. How soft is the rubber? Like a "sticky" soft, or just softer than normal radials. And lastly, radial or bias, I think, but not sure, that all BFGs are radials, I know the Red Dots are.

Date is 2005 7/16/05
Yea I could not resist & went & bought them. Figured this way someone here wins either me or if I get a trade.
I would say sticky soft my fingernail leaves a good impression in the tread.
Radial
Well I cannot post pics here so you will have to look at one of the AZVJC bulliten boards for the pics or I can e-mail them to you.
John

Just thought I'd throw it out there. I don't have muds, but I do have 5 33x12.50x15 BFG ATs. 4 of them have been on for about 4000 miles, and the spare is brand spankin new.

I know you said you were willing to trade for muds, but, just thought I'd put it out there.

I would prefer muds but will I would be willing to do this trade if you want to. Notice these are for a 17" wheel. I can e-mail pics but they are posted on the 2 AZVJC sites.
JOhn

Sorry man, I'm an ass. I totally didn't notice they were for 17" wheels. I'm not prepared to spend a bunch more right now on wheels that would fit those tires. Thanks for the response though.

Well my wheeling Jeep has changed to a ZJ and I really dont want to hack it up enough to fit these. Will trade for a nice set of 31+ tires really like a set of Rubicon take offs on very good shape. I have 1 set but cant find 2 to run on the front with out starting death wobble. I have 15-16-17" wheels & really like MTRs but will consider any real good shape tires
John
See this for pics. http://www.azvirtualjeepclub.com/showthread.php?p=30619#post30619

Back to the top please :D
$300 cash obo or trade
John
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back