• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4wheel parts BBq this weekend

Slonoma

NAXJA Forum User
im attending the 4 whhel parts bbq this saturday in oakland they will have the RTI ramp out. I would like to see how well my jeep does. anyone else interested in going? if you want to caravan or something im leaving from pacifica and going the bay bridge.

650 452 8567.

March Madness

On March 13, head to your nearest 4 Wheel Parts retail store to take advantage of unbeatable deals all day long.

• Shoot to win prizes
  • Discounted Items - Up to 75% Off
  • Hourly Product Specials
  • Installation & Financing Specials
  • Custom Trucks on Display
  • Free Food & Beverages
Address:
1944 East 12th St.
Oakland, CA 94606
510-436-4979.

Last edited:
im attending the 4 whhel parts bbq this saturday in oakland they will have the RTI ramp out. I would like to see how well my jeep does. anyone else interested in going? if you want to caravan or something im leaving from pacifica and going the bay bridge.

650 452 8567.

Address:
1944 East 12th St.
Oakland, CA 94606
510-436-4979.

Say hi to Pete for us. :wave1:

ok, I will

Ill be there helping Pete with the BBQ.

ill be goin, and may be makin a trip up to sac to grab a rear end :)~

I like you style brotherdave. The only down side is the gun shows here kind of suck well for that matter so do the gun laws in California. come up to Oregon sometime. Last time I went to one I saw some civilian walking around the parking lot with a sweet AR-15 bull barrel sniper rifle. Yeah gun show in states where you can legally walk around with a gun on your person are always better.

We are having our 4WP sale as well, if anyone would like to head out to the Santa Rosa store. Same as the other stores with the BBQ, RTI ramp, sales, drawings, truck and Jeep show and hopefully a bikini car wash.

It would be cool to see some NAXJA members there, I will be working in the shop if you want to stop in and say hi.

3403 Santa Rosa Ave. Santa Rosa, CA 95407
9am to 5pm Sat. Mar. 13th

Good to see you out there, Matt. I also met up with a few other guys from NAXJA. Decent turn out and my first time on the RTI ramp.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Here's the kid (100k XJ) trying out the ramp as well.

ry%3D400

It was nice meeting people out @ the function in Sac this weekend..

Hey Rockin' it was nice to meet you this weekend. This is Chris (d0nt_h8) with the grey/blk 2-door XJ. The wife and I didn't get to stay long, so we just picked up some parts and had to go...

We look forward to attending more functions soon!

It was nice meeting people out @ the function in Sac this weekend..

Hey Rockin' it was nice to meet you this weekend. This is Chris (d0nt_h8) with the grey/blk 2-door XJ. The wife and I didn't get to stay long, so we just picked up some parts and had to go...

We look forward to attending more functions soon!

Yeah, good times for all. Glad to have met you as well, and I have to say your rig is looking great (...or is that gr8?). Contact me when you get back from your trip and we can set up a NAXJA M&G or Boonie Bouncers club run. I'd like to see that gray XJ on the trail.

Back