• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4wheel Drive Hardware

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
I will NEVER order from them again. What a crock of shit. Tell me that my order is shipped Monday, to have them tell me this morning it is just going out this afternoon and I will recieve it next week Tuesday. WTF!!!! No phone call, no e-mail, no nothing to let me know what is going on. I would of ordered from somebody else if I knew I would be getting the run around I am getting right now!!! Then the bitch hangs up on me. Rant off

I've found if you're on a tight timeline, online ordering is almost never the way to go.

I had called and placed the order, I don't know if that makes a difference from ordering online.:dunno:

Race-Mart sucks too. Luckily there's not much reason for us to use them except bushings.

Recieved an email today. Now my package is lost and they can't find it. Just another day in paradise.:smsoap:

Back