• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.7 stroker for sale good price!!!!!!

RockMobster

NAXJA Forum User
Hello I am selling my 4.7 stroker motor I just bought a new car and could use the money. I purchased this engine from a local engine supply shop called Western Engine here in Denver Colorado. It started out as the old 4.0 I6 and we had it bored out to a full on 4.7 stroker motor and dropped her in my 00 XJ. Though I never put it on a dyno It should achieve around 250 to 275 horse power and around 300-325 pounds of tork. Needless to say with low gears and this motor your jeep will climb straight up a wall. If you have questions about what years it will work with and how much it would cost to install, you should call Terry @ Western Engine and he could tell you, they built my motor. It should drop into any jeep with a 4.0 I6, if its older than 95 you will need to convert the motor from a distributer to a coil system which wont be hard or expencive to do you will just need a 96 or newer ecu. @ the full asking price i would be willing to trade for an older ecu and include mine from a 00 xj, also at the full asking price will include a new banks headder wich was installed the same time as the motor. It will fit with factory motor mounts and factory computer system. The motor has about 1500 miles on it and was professionaly installed and removed by western engine. I have all paper work and recipts available including a detailed parts list. Please Contact me @ [email protected] or call me on my cell between 10am and 7pm leave message 303-590-8050 with any questions. I am pretty firm on the price of $2500.

Back