• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.10's for a D30, 8.8 and D35

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, did a little trading/parts swapping and came up with the following:

D30 carrier w/ factory 4.10's R&P $75

Ford 8.8 4.10 R&P (no carrier), supposed to have low miles :dunno:

D35 w/ factory 4.10's installed. Probably needs brakes reworked, been sitting a while. I believe it has the bolt in shafts. $115

Also, a rear axle out of a early 80's Toyota 4X4..not sure of gear ratio etc..$100

Will ship on your dime the ring and pinions/carriers. The whole axles are WF delivery only. PM me with any questions.

that d30 w/4.10s is mighty tempting... If only it was a cry 8.25 to match...

just buy the front gears now while they are cheap and get the rears later :dunno:

got it...let me know what ya want to do :thumbup:

All items are still for sale. Will be willing to help with delivery on the complete axle to Kansas City, Des Moines or Winterfest. Need gone to help fund Winterfest :D

what kind of shape is the d30 gearset in? condition of bearings? do you have all of the shims that were with that gearset?

-Pat

Hey Pat-

No shims or bearing caps for the outter timken bearings. Just the carrier (no spiders gears either I believe), w/ ring and pinion. The pinion still has a bearing and big washer/shim on it. The carrier has bearings on it but not sure of the condition, so I would say they need replaced. I will have to take a closer loo at thegear condition, but I believe it all to be in very good shape. I took all this stuff on trade and just glanced at it in the boxes to make sure it was indeed all there.

Yo Tyler, if it is still available, I'll take the loaded carrier for the 30 please. I can either Paypal you or bring cash when I pick it up.

Last edited:
The D30 w/ carrier and 4.10's is now sold.

The 8.8 4.10 Ring and Pinion as well as the complete D35 w/ 4.10's is still available.

Back