• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.10 axle set for sale

VanDerKen

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, after much personal deliberation I have decided to sell my 4.10 axle set.

The rear is a disc braked 8.8 with limited slip. The spring perches were cut off and ground smooth. Included with the 8.8 is a new in box standard diff cover gasket, new in box pinion seal, new in boxes wheel bearing seals, bolt on u-joint flange to fit the cherokee drive shaft, and grand cherokee parking brake cables that I was going to use. The brakes are still intact (rotors with meat left, calipers, pads, even parking brake shoes).

The front is obviously a 4.10 gear set, open diff. It came off a mid 80's cherokee sporting cv axle shafts. The cv shafts have been replaced with abs axle shafts/u-joints with the original unit bearings reinstalled. There are no calipers, rotors, or pads. Caliper brackets are still mounted. New diff seals have been installed.

Here's the ugly part. Let's start with $500 for all of it. Wanna haggle the price some, let's haggle. Want them delivered from 90650 gonna cost a bit.

Don't like the price, don't comment, you're just making yourself look bad. If you feel I have over priced but you're still interested, let's talk.

PM replied Mid.

Thanks for the support Bails, I have seen a lot of "price bashing" from folks that clearly didn't have an interest in posted ads.

Oh, I guess that I was a little careless in my info listing, the front axle is a Dana 30. It's a high pinion and is also a NON-vacuum disconnect.

Guess I should have not spent so much time debating with myself about selling the axles versus putting all the correct details.

Back